Flower Decoration ideas for an eco friendly idea
Curating a list of ideas to use flowers decor ideas in Diwali Decoration that are traditional and classy at the same time.
While we all go frenzy in cleaning and decorating our house for festival, a few bright blooms is all you need to have your festive decoration game on point. Whether you want a beautiful floral centerpiece or redo your Puja Area with garlands, unknowingly flowers are integral part of Diwali Arrangements. Agree?
While you will get ample decor inspiration with artificial fairy lights, fancy frills and diyas, give floral arrangement a chance. Curating a list of ideas to use flowers decor ideas in Diwali Decoration that are traditional and classy at the same time.
- Rangoli : Ditch colours and this year welcome your guests with Rangoli made of flowers like marigold, roses and jasmine.
- Torans : Torans are used to decorate main entrances of house, this year make it with flowers, giving a fresh look to your door.
- Staircase : Whether it is your office or at your home, staircases are left unattended. Floral decorations are best to quickly decorate places like these.
- Diyas and Candles : Diyas and Candles are as good as synonym to Diwali. Thus decorating them needs an extra attention. Flowers and Diyas is a perfect mixture for bright, colorful Diwali.
- Puja Room (Temple) : There is no question that flowers are used to idol decoration or to decorate temples and Puja Room in houses
- Puja Thali : Since flowers are considered auspicious, these are integral part of all prayer and festival rituals in Hindu culture
- Urli : A traditional way of decorating our center tables and corners is Urli. This is typically a round container made up of mud and painted. To decorate, fill it with water, add some flowers and diyas.
- Center piece : A chick way to decorate your drawing room is to place a bouquet of flowers on your coffee table. This is an evergreen designer style to decorate your house.
- Hanging / Chandelier : A designer floral hanging or a chandelier takes the festive decor level a notch up
- Corner : Setting up a corner is in vogue. All the interior enthusiasts likes to decorate a corner either in their living area or near the entrance, giving it a theme of its own. Flowers like lilies, orchids and carnations speaks of the style, elegance on their own. Set up beside a textured wall or a statement walls like the ones with Silk Illusions Metallica.
Aren’t these beautiful? Tell us your favorite idea among these and do share your Diwali Decoration pictures with us in the comments below or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org