Office Decor ideas for the perfect Diwali celebration
We spend a lot of our time in Office, so much so that at some point office becomes our second home. Therefore your Office also deserves pretty decor just like our home.
The gesture may increase productivity by a minute margin but it facilitates a great opportunity for the HR / Team lead to bring the team together with activities that enable a conducive work environment.
There is no harm in adding some colors and brightness to counter the mundane office aura with festive decor. With some fairy lights, rangoli, frills and diyas let the glitter shine from reception to cubicle! Wondering how to kick start this project at your office? We have curated some awesome ideas to deck up your workplace
Flower Rangoli – Let the blooms spread some color and freshness
Flower rangoli ??? If you are someone who constantly struggles with dry colors every diwali then flower rangoli is here to save your day .?? . . Easy rangoli inspiration for you this diwali . I shall be posting more rangoli ideas . Keep an eye on this space for more deaigns ? . . .. #vsco #vscogrid #art #instart #mymuse #abstract #stills # #roomunderthestaitrs #decor #elledecor #decorgoal #homedecor #goodhomes #cozyspaces #cozyspot #doorstepsurprises #plants #love #modern #contemporary #homestyling #diwali #diwalidecor #rangoli #indianfestivals PC : via Pinterest
2. Diya Decoration – Set up a diya corner so that it is safe for everyone
3. Frills – You can never go wrong with these
4. Paper Lanterns – Hang them and forget till New Year
5. Theme – Set up a theme for Diwali Party and let the decorations be accordingly
6. Fun Element – Keep a fun element on your desk. Let it stay till you return from your vacations, festival will increase for a day more!
7. Duppattas – Based on the interior color combination of walls in the office, match your duppattas accordingly and you are done!
Try these Office Decor ideas and bring some joy for you and your colleagues and don’t forget to share your office decor pictures with us in comments or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org