Add colours to your Diwali with these stunning Rangoli ideas
The list of Rangoli ideas shared here is a mix bag, keeping in mind that there is something for everyone.
The best part of festivals is that we have so many exciting things to do. One such activity which we can’t skip in Diwali celebrations is Rangoli. It is something which is close to each one of us since Rangoli adds colors to the festival celebrations. Be it Diwali or any other festival Rangoli amps up the festive mood instantly and fetches in some good compliments for sure.
Rangoli is an art, and we understand creating one with perfection is not an easy task for everyone. Therefore, the list of Rangoli ideas shared here is a mix bag, keeping in mind that there is something for everyone. Time to get inspired and let your creativity flow!
1. Stencil : Make beautiful Rangolis with ease
2. Colors and Diyas : Add diyas to your Rangoli. Diyas can make a simple design bright and shiny instantly
4. Mandana : Straight from the rich cultural heritage, this Rangoli pattern is commonly found in Rajasthan. It is made with the combination of red mud and chalk paste. Looks interesting?
6. With Spoons : This is an innovative and unique rangoli method. This year, let kids at home experiment with their creativity.
7. Checks Design : Put that geometry you learnt in 10th standard in practice and draw the checks and fill with colors of your choice.
8. With Paints : Looking for something long or permanent? Paint your rangoli with water colors or acrylic colors or get it painted from an artist.
9. With Food Grains : How about using things that easily available at home. An easy yet attractive rangoli style is to make it with food grains and pulses.
You can also use coloured Rice for same
10. With everyday items : If you want a rangoli with colors but not pro in designing it, you can use everyday items to draw shapes.
Check this one with CDs
Or one with Bangles
One with Plastic Cups –
11. Sticker & Decals : Skimming through all the above rangoli styles, you think you don’t wanna attempt creating one by yourself, then buy these beautiful Rangoli Stickers & Decals available in market.
If all these colors remind you of the scratches and patches on your wall, high time you give a shot to Rangoli Total Care and make each day a bright and colorful affair!
Don’t forget to share your Rangoli pictures with us here and let us know which style are you opting for this season