10 Sangeet Decor ideas for a glamourous jam!
We all have witnessed stunning wedding pictures while scrolling over Internet, Pinterest and Instagram. From stageless wedding decor styles to funky theme based decor ideas, the wedding decor game has evolved many folds. And who wouldn’t want the best of everything for the ‘The Day’. Right?
And out of all the functions, Sangeet can be one crazy event, all your friends and family will remember forever. From aunties and uncles shaking a leg (read big bellies) to bridesmaids and groomsmen practicing for this day for months, sangeet is what we all wait for in a wedding.
Sangeet gives us ample scope to experiment and play with the decor. The option of going traditional to Bollywood, from magical to funky, from luxurious to budget friendly, sangeet decor has a lot to offer. So here are a few Sangeet Decor inspirations that we loved off late.
- Pop Art – The current favorite decor style to have made an entry in the list of wedding decor ideas! This style is visually appealing with lots of quirkiness, pop colors and is apt for a fun cocktail – sangeet night.
- Central Stage Style – A low height, central stage decor style is a personal favorite. It is a stage but not that typical, without giving a feel of a dance show organised, where audience sit in theater pattern and have no interaction. Bonus, people can have a view from 360 degrees.
- Music Festival Inspired – For a couple in love with music , this theme is will do the real talking. Team up with a little rustic decor, and ask your guests to dress up for a music festival, and here you have a perfect sangeet function
- Graphic Screens – Take the decor and dance a notch up with Graphic Screens as a backdrop. Let your choreography coordinate with graphic playing in background to have a magical performance.
- Pool Party – Who said you can’t have a sangeet function on a pool side. The perfect decor style is what you need, pop color, wedding themed signboards, lamps and lanterns will do the job for you
- Traditional – Floor seating, colorful drapes, umbrellas, signboards, ethnic decor, traditional Rajasthani and Gujarati style decor was spotted last year, and is trending this season as well.
- Bollywood – This is for every Indian is a Bollywood buff. From ‘London Thumakda’ to ‘Mehendi lagake rakhna’ sangeet complete every sangeet, so what better than hosting a Bollywood themed sangeet for your wedding!
- Glamorous – Indian weddings have created a mark on the Global Wedding Map because of their grandness and charm. There is no bar for the luxery quotient in Indian weddings. Our Sangeet functions are luxuriously glamourous! No questions asked!
- Floral – From being just a part of the wedding decor, to complete decor with flowers, floral decoration can be traditional and classy!
- Outdoor – If you are a fan of outdoor wedding functions, then you can either take all the above mentioned decor style to your lawn with a twist
So, if you liked these, save them for the upcoming wedding at your place or suggest it to your friends who are getting married soon.
P.S. If you don’t have a wedding coming up, take some inspiration for a cute little corner at your home. Are we asking too much? No! All you need some lights, flowers, designer paints, and extra time in hand.