Trending wedding decor ideas for some sass and freshness
Wedding Planners across the world are trying to add freshness and innovation in wedding decor with trending wedding decor ideas each passing year.
Gone are the days when wedding decor only meant putting up a tent. From our old school common household items to new age LEDs the wedding decor style is now revamped with both luxurious and budget friendly ideas.
Each wedding season our Social Media Timelines are flooded with some amazing decor ideas and we decided to collate some trending wedding decor ideas that we spotted to make the life of Bride and Groom a little easy!
- Budget friendly ‘shaadi-wala-house’ decoration: We splurge on decorating the wedding venue but how can we not decorate the ‘shaadi wala house’, RIGHT? Most of our wedding functions start few days before the actual wedding date, thus it is important that our house is equally decked up. But to have an extra budget to spend lavishly decorating our house as well is challenging. But keeping it colorful and budget friendly is the way to go! Deck up your house with duppattas, lights, coloured bottles, parandis etc.
Or set up the perfect photo booth for all your happy pictures right at your home with a couch, some pretty cushions, a few frames and add sass to it with some textured wall paint ideas.
- Personalise your wedding decor: Couples, it’s your day, and the wedding decor will be incomplete without throwing in a bit of your flavour. A placard with a quote that resonates with your love life on the center table or a napkin with your names/initials/wedding logo, a photo booth/ photo wall or a customized signage, marquee lights with name initials or photo cutouts all are great ideas to try if you want to add the personalisation to the wedding decor.
- Colourful DIY: Make your wedding extra special by you and your girl-squad planning some DIY stuff for the wedding decor. From coloured bottles and jars to origami hangings and bandwars there is a lot you can do!
- Beautiful Mandaps: Whether it is a dreamy beach wedding or classy garden wedding, there is no option of Mandap decor going wrong. Mandaps with floral decor are gorgeous, simple and refreshing.
You can also opt for mono coloured drapes and wooden frames!
- Add some sparkle with jewelry: One of the latest trend is incorporating jewelry in the wedding decor. Who knew bangles and jhumkas could be used for so many things
Or how about decorating your mandap with kaleeras
Or use the very traditional gota for a shiny royal decor
Aren’t these ideas unusual, bright, shiny, traditional and yet so chic? If you have similar fun beautiful wedding decor ideas or have tried any of these, then write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to add them in our list.