Want to throw a unique bachelorette for your friend? Here are some decor ideas
We have collated a few such bachelorette party decor ideas for you to throw a unique one for your sibling or friend.
The Sash, The Crown, The Photo Props! The concept of a Bachelorette Party or commonly called Bridal Shower is making its way to India. Started in the West, bachelorette parties are all about fun, fizz and frenzy.
Thrown by bridesmaids, with deets like a ‘bride to be sash’, fun props, and decor to compliment, Bachelorette is all about pampering the “Bride to Be” or “Groom to be”before here ‘the day’. From a glam one to a kinky one, bachelorettes are a great way to celebrate the last few days of singledom and bond with your gang.
We have spotted a few trends on Social Media that are uber cute, classy, and jazzy. We have collated a few such bachelorette party decor ideas for you to throw a unique one for your sibling or friend.
- The One with F.R.I.E.N.D.S Theme – I am not a FRIENDS fan, said no one!
2. Let the world know about “The Day” – The wedding date can be creatively used in the bachelorette party decor
3. The Pretty Bride – Collect all the photos you have of the bride to be and add it to the decor. How about a wall full of her pictures? Or a photobooth with them?
4. Sign of LOVE – A little signboard to welcome the Bride to Be will definitely say “Aww”
5. Let the Bridal Accessories do the talking – Isn’t it a cool idea?
6. Let’s get clicked – We really need a photobooth for clicking those 1000 pictures that will go on Instagram. You can DIY most of them.
7. Hula Hoop – You can customise the Hula Hoop, with quotes, pictures, flowers etc
8. Let’s get carried away – From Glitter to Glossy, balloons can be used in variety. You can play with the colors to match with the wall paint. Check some amazing living room paint ideas here and have a colorful balloony party.
9. Let the Game begin – Party without games will be so boring right? Use these super cool (read kinky ones) in decor too
10. Go Rustic – We all love rustic! It’s classy and edgy at the same time.
11. Something to RING the bell – We all know the importance of a RING in weddings, wouldn’t it be a great idea to add it in decor for the party?
Try these Bachelorette Party Decor Ideas to throw one helluva party for your sister or friend.