Ditch the dinner set! Here are some decor gifts for the perfect wedding gift
The best decor wedding gifts for the season are here. Take your favourite pick and surprise you friends and loved ones with these trendy gifts
Getting Married means receiving tonnes of gifts. Though, the very thought of getting so many gifts is fascinating, the reality is that most of the gifts are of no use to the newlywed. Soon after marriage, the couple will settle in a new home and the last thing they want is yet another dinner set or a clock.
Having said that, with the ever changing trends and choices, it has become difficult to find the perfect gift to give your friends on their wedding. Worry not, as we have collated a list of trendy decor gift items that are fresh and will be exclusive this wedding season. The best decor wedding gifts for the season are here.
- Customised Beddings – If you are the one who roots for traditional gifting of bedsheets and linens than here is your option to safely transit to classy new age gifting with these customised pillow / cushion covers. Perfect to give their room a couple look. (images pillow covers)
- Customised Headboard – Another super cool idea to add Mr & Mrs in their decor is gift them for the headboard. Gone are those days when couples use to put a large framed picture. It’s time to go a little subtle in showcasing the love. Gift them a frame written Mr & Mrs (image Mr&Mrs Frame)
Or get a luxury interior paint and paint the wall behind the bed in master bedroom with Mr & Mrs in gold or silver (image Mr & Mrs headboard)
- Frame their Vows – The new age couples have grown up from the mundane wedding vows and now write their own vows. Isn’t it exciting? Multiply their excitement by framing their wedding vows and gifting them! (image wedding vows)
- Couple Figurines – We are sure, your friend will like this gift for sure! (image figurine)
- Customised Doormats – Take customisation to the next level with these uber cute personalised doormats (image doormats)
- Personalised Typographic Frame – Capture their story in words in a unique way! (image story frame)
So, if you are still contemplating what to gift for the next wedding you attend, then take notes and if you are a to be bride or to be groom, then plan how you are going to drop hints.
And if you are a gifting pro like Ted Mosby (or us) then do share pictures with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to add them in the list.