Photo booth ideas for a memorable wedding
Decor can make or break your wedding pictures. Right? And the hottest trend that made its entry recently in the list trendy wedding decor ideas is installing a Photo Booth.
Yep! Now every wedding gotta have one. Bride and groom, friends and cousins, posing with uber cute props, and a super cool backdrop is all you need to get clicking.
To make your wedding pictures Instagrammable, you need an Instagrammable Photobooth. So here are a few fun, quirky photo booth ideas collated for you to take some inspiration. Bonus most of them you can DIY. We bet you will have to look no further than these impeccable Photo booth ideas
1.Let’s Frame them – Add the vibrancy to classiness by hanging frames from trees or directly placing them on your backdrop. Spruce it up with some flowers!
2. Kickstart the journey – Ride high with this fun prop idea. Scooter / Truck / Cycle / Auto whatever you want and loads of quirky other props and signboards is all you need for this totally awesome booth.
3.Make it fun – All you need for this one is a cut out of your favorite cartoon character.
4. Mark it with Initials – Add personalization in the decor with the lucky couple’s initials. Deck it up with some marquee lights
5. The Cover Story – Because we all want to be there
6. Let’s Promise each other – Let the magic of your love flow in your decor as well.
7. Fly High – From your wedding venue to your home decor for your indoor functions, this installation of kites is the easiest one you will find.
8. The Glassy Game – A photo booth like this one is all you need. Take a cut out or decorate with genda phool.
- The Dreamy Affair – Lock the moments of your dream wedding with this idea
10. Drink or Click? – One of the quirkiest idea to add colors to the decor. You can actually DIY it. Trick. Refer to Interior wall paint ideas and you will get the shades to opt for
- The one with the Flowers – You can never go wrong with flowers. NEVER.
12. Who said Umbrellas are only for rains? All you need is lots of umbrellas because there is nothing like too many colors.
13. Cut the Ribbon out – Want a simple budget-friendly DIY? Here you go!
14. Lighty Light – A small set up that you can install at your home or in the garden!
15. The Giant Invitation – How cool is that? Get a life-sized wedding card.
Did these ideas inspire you? Tell us your favorite one at firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any crazy funny idea that should be added to this list, do share them with us!