Yogesh Mankani shares awesome hacks and DIYs for a pet friendly home!
Pets and home decor, the two words that never seem to fit together. But in conversation with Yogesh Mankani we bring to you the sassiest tips to a happy home for both- pets and their parents. Right from hacks to accessories that will embellish your space, benefiting your pets too. So, here it goes pet lovers, this one is for a pet friendly home.
How can people create a balance between a fine home décor and a space friendly for pets?
Lot many designers now days, are coming up with pet-friendly home products for modern home owners that they can buy online or offline. Such items not only help them save space but are comfortable for the pets and one doesn’t have to compromise on style.
Could you share some DIY décor hacks for pet parents?
- If you have old furniture piece lying in your store, you can go in for making it a side-table and a cozy room beneath for your pet.
- Undeniably, there are nice looking pet bowls available in the market but if you don’t plan to buy a new one; you can give the older one a touch of creativity.
- Some pet owners prefer hidden food station for their pets. In this case, they can use cabinet with drawers to keep their pets belongings in the upper one and make the lower one the food station. This can make their home look less messy.
- Also, the old warm clothes like sweaters and pullovers can be used to craft a beautiful looking comfortable cozy quilt for the pets. This will give a touch of warmth to the modern interiors while making the pets feel cozy.
How can pets be accommodated in homes with space constrains without compromising on the décor?
No need stack the old home products instead pet owners can make optimum use of the same to be used as seating, bedding for pets or for storing pet items.
List five décor elements for homes that can easily pass off as pet-friendly?
- Opt for stylish and space-saving comfortable bed for your pet. You can go in for some DIY projects to create one.
- Select the right kind of bedding items for the comfort of your pet.
- Opt for hidden closet type food storage system to ensure it remains clean.
- Easily approachable food station for your pet should be opted for (neither too high nor too low).
- Ensure that the flooring is not slippery as it might cause problem for the pet.
What is your one advice for pet-parents looking to revamp their homes?
Don’t compromise on style and pet-friendliness. There are oodle of options available.
Pet friendly homes are now easy and possible! So, pull up your socks and arrange some cushions!